Please help us show others that cycling is healthy and fun – a good thing for us all to do as we come to the end of Covid lockdown.
Ride a bike on Monday 1st March to help launch MK Council’s Ride It Out challenge, take a photo and say what was good about it for you:
- either on Twitter @citizensMK @mkcouncil @lovetoride_ @GetSmarterMK #RideItOutTogether
- or in an email to email@example.com for our website.
This is not about pretending you’re a regular or committed cyclist (if you aren’t one), just that you think it’s a good thing to do at least sometimes.
CAN CITIZENS:MK MEMBERS CYCLE MORE THAN ANY OTHER MK ORGANISATION?
To encourage members of your organisation to participate in Ride It Out in the month of March, please do the following:
- register your organisation as a ‘Workplace’ on Love To Ride’s website and post your photo on the Love To Ride gallery
- ask your members to register individually for both your ‘Workplace’ and the ‘Group’ Cycling CitizensMK.
That way we can see and celebrate their cycling as individuals, as members of your workplace, and as members and partners of Citizens:mk.
If you have any questions, please contact:
- Tom Bulman, Citizens:mk, tel 07962 838685
- Craig Broadbent & Philip Murphy, MK Cycle Forum
- Tim Norwood, MK Deanery
- Carmel Collins, The Open University
For information about all MK Council’s cycle activities, go to www.getcyclingmk.org.