We run campaigns to improve our community and develop our community leaders. Campaigns are researched and approved formally by consent at our annual Delegates Assembly for action by action teams. When we have achieved the wins we sought, we move on.
Our current campaigns are:
- Fight Against Hate – normally meets third Monday, 6.15pm at Cornerstone Church, MK9 3HP
- Life Skills for Young People – for time and location of team meetings, contact Jean-Louis Button
- House the Homeless – for time and location of team meetings, contact Lawrence Morgan
- Mental Health – normally meets first Tuesday, 6pm at Jury’s Inn Hotel, MK9 2HP
- Redways Relaunch – normally meets half-termly during the school day at one of the participating schools. For time and location of team meetings, contact Tony Berwick.
To find out about our past campaigns, click here.
These times may vary so please check with the relevant campaign leader or Community Organiser, tel 07962 838685.