As well as the weekly Thursday 5.30pm ride from Station Square, a series of special rides and breakfasts are organised to celebrate cycling in MK.
- Launch AGM – to set strategic direction of alliance in 2023-24, Thursday 28th September, 8.30-9.30am, The Parks Trust, Campbell Park Pavillion, 1300 Silbury Boulevard, Campbell Park, MK9 4AD
- Leadership Group meeting, Thursday 9th November…
- Mayor’s Cycling Awards, Thursday 23rd November, 4-5.15pm – hosted by Madison Cycles, Roebuck Way, Knowlhill, Milton Keynes MK5 8HL (see last year’s at Network Rail)
- Cycling Santas – Saturday 16th December 2023, 10.30-11.30am – short ride around Central Milton Keynes starting and finishing at Station Square (see last year’s ride). Register here before 9th December for free use of santa costume on the day. More details here.
- Leadership Group meeting, Thursday 7th March 2024
- Mayor’s Cycling Breakfast, Thursday 21st March 2024, 8.30-9.45am – hosted by Ringway Infrastructure Services, Synergy Park, Chesney Wold, Bleak Hall, MK6 1LY (see last year’s at MK Community Foundation)
- Cycling Egg Hunt – Thursday 28th march 2024, 5.30pm (see last year’s). John Lewis chocolate egg prize pledged.
- Bikeability Olympics 2024 (see last year’s) heats:
- Tuesday 16th April, 3.30-6pm at Bushfield School
- Wednesday 12th June, 3.30-6pm at Two Mile Ash School
- Tuesday 25th June. 3.30-6pm venue TBC
- Leadership Group meeting, Thursday 20th June 2024
- Mayor’s Cycling Breakfast, Thursday 5th July 2024, sponsor & venue TBC – (see last year’s at The Open University)
- Bikeability Olympics 2023 Final – Friday 7th July 2024, 3.45-5.45pm, Middleton hall, thecentre:mk, MK9 3QA (see last year’s). Prizes from John Lewis and others.
- CMK Carnival Cycle Ride – Thursday 14th July 2024 – sponsor & venue TBC (see last year’s)
Each ride will follow the road route through Central Milton Keynes (Midsummer Boulevard, Saxon Gate, Silbury Boulevard to the Light Pyramid in Campbell Park).
And there will be prizes for best dressed at each event, as well as institutions and individuals who have cycled the most.
All cyclists are welcome. Children must be supervised by parent/carers or teachers.