A Mental Health campaign was launched at Delegates Assembly on 7th February 2016 with the following goals:
Short term goals
- Notebooks to keep treatment history, diagnoses and symptoms
- IAPT option of Face to Face Assessments
Medium term goals
- Self-Harm Training
- Shortening discharge times
- Replace the word “sectioning” for 24-hour observations
- Peer Support Groups
Long term goals
- Urgent care centre replacing A&E
- CPNs in all GP surgeries
- Crisis card “passport” for MH presentations
- Day hospitals and weekend service to offer support.
If you would like further information, please contact campaign leader James Cartman.