Milton Keynes MK6 5LB
This meeting will precede the Citizens:mk Annual General Meeting.
- Catherine Williams
- Craig Broadbent
- Deborah Griffiths
- Gill Bradley
- Kirsten Jeffery
- Sagarika Chakravarti
- Saira Sajid
- Sharon Ghoulia
- Tom Bartlett
- Carol Barac
Members of Leadership Group attending: Kurshida Mirza, Tony Berwick
Other guests: Jason Sinclair, University of Buckingham.
Participants in the Citizens:mk Two-Day Training courses of 28-29.9.18 and 22-23.3.19 were asked to complete a booklet during the course of the two days and make a short presentation at this event, covering one or more of the following:
- What did you want to change?
- Was it winnable, achievable and meaningful?
- Whose self interest did this meet?
- What was the power analysis of your context?
- What action did you plan?
- What was it meant to achieve?
- What happened on the day (s)?
- What were your, and others, feelings on the day?
- How did the logistics of the action go?
- Did you get the turn out you wanted?
- Did it get the reactions you wanted on the day and afterwards?
- How did it develop you and your team?