This meeting will precede the Citizens:mk Annual General Meeting.
Participants in the Citizens:mk One-Day Training courses of 23.9.19 were asked to complete a booklet during the course of the day and make a short presentation at this event, covering one or more of the following:
- What did you want to change?
- Was it winnable, achievable and meaningful?
- Whose self interest did this meet?
- What was the power analysis of your context?
- What action did you plan?
- What was it meant to achieve?
- What happened on the day (s)?
- What were your, and others, feelings on the day?
- How did the logistics of the action go?
- Did you get the turn out you wanted?
- Did it get the reactions you wanted on the day and afterwards?
- How did it develop you and your team?