Jun 11 @ 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm
DRAFT AGENDA (at 25.3.19)
- Welcome and Apologies
- Rounds: ?
- Minutes and Action Points:
- Kurshida, Debbie and Linda M to meet as financial sub-group to look into process of raising funds
- Kurshida to send Andy May details of the Iftar (on 19th May) as link to the national campaign on Hate Crime
- On 1st April Tom and Linda to send out standard letter of agreement and invoice for next year to Institution Leaders – to be paid by 22nd April
- Tom to contact local person in connection with Big Lottery Partnership to get 121 with them.
- New campaign groups need to do 121s among member institutions to gain supporters for their campaign
- Tim to talk to Alex Walker about inviting both MPs to speak about the MK community. Tom to produce draft letter.
- Tim to organise for members who were present at this meeting to have 121s with those who didn’t attend the last meeting
- Training: How to use 121s to build our alliance (Tom)
- Strategic Planning:
- Listening Campaign: Are we going to ask for a focus on national priorities and ongoing campaigns this year
- Delegates Assembly: Venue? Sound?
- 121s: Who will we as members of the Leadership Group commit to have 121s with?
- Next Meeting?
Sep 17 @ 5:00 pm – 6:15 pm
This meeting will precede the Citizens:mk Annual General Meeting.
Sep 17 @ 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
- 6.30 Welcome & Rounds
- 6.40 Community Organiser’s Report 2018-19
- 6.45 Finance Report 2018-19 & Budget 2019-20
- 6.55 Co-Chairs’ comments
- 7.00 Ambassadors’ reflections
- 7.05 Membership & Dues 2019-20
- 7.15 Leadership Group appointments
- 7.25 Calendar dates 2019-20
- 7.30 Vital Signs update (Ian Revell, MKCF)
- 7.35 Hearing: Testimony 1
- 7.40 Hearing: Testimony 2
- 7.45 Training for Listening campaigns
- 8.00 Close.