This meeting will precede the Citizens:mk Annual General Meeting.
Participants in the Citizens:mk One-Day Training courses of 23.9.19 were asked to complete a booklet during the course of the day and make a short presentation at this event, covering one or more of the following:
- What did you want to change?
- Was it winnable, achievable and meaningful?
- Whose self interest did this meet?
- What was the power analysis of your context?
- What action did you plan?
- What was it meant to achieve?
- What happened on the day (s)?
- What were your, and others, feelings on the day?
- How did the logistics of the action go?
- Did you get the turn out you wanted?
- Did it get the reactions you wanted on the day and afterwards?
- How did it develop you and your team?
DRAFT AGENDA (following 5pm Graduation & Learning Exchange, to which all are invited)
- 6.00 Arrival and refreshments
- 6.30 Welcome & Rounds
- 6.40 Community Organiser’s Report 2019-20
- 6.45 Finance Report 2019-20 & Budget 2020-21
- 6.55 Ambassadors’ reflections
- 7.00 Growing Thames Valley chapter
- 7.10 Appointments to MK Leadership Group, Thames Valley Leadership Group and National Leadership Group
- 7.20 Calendar dates 2020-21
- 7.25 Vital Signs update – CEO, MK Community Foundation
- 7.30 Campaign updates
- 7.45 Training for Listening campaigns and Turnout
- 8.00 Close, Evaluation and Networking
- 8.30 End.