Jun 11 @ 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm
DRAFT AGENDA (at 25.3.19)
- Welcome and Apologies
- Rounds: ?
- Minutes and Action Points:
- Kurshida, Debbie and Linda M to meet as financial sub-group to look into process of raising funds
- Kurshida to send Andy May details of the Iftar (on 19th May) as link to the national campaign on Hate Crime
- On 1st April Tom and Linda to send out standard letter of agreement and invoice for next year to Institution Leaders – to be paid by 22nd April
- Tom to contact local person in connection with Big Lottery Partnership to get 121 with them.
- New campaign groups need to do 121s among member institutions to gain supporters for their campaign
- Tim to talk to Alex Walker about inviting both MPs to speak about the MK community. Tom to produce draft letter.
- Tim to organise for members who were present at this meeting to have 121s with those who didn’t attend the last meeting
- Training: How to use 121s to build our alliance (Tom)
- Strategic Planning:
- Listening Campaign: Are we going to ask for a focus on national priorities and ongoing campaigns this year
- Delegates Assembly: Venue? Sound?
- 121s: Who will we as members of the Leadership Group commit to have 121s with?
- Next Meeting?
Subscribe to filtered calendar